CDC Company Profile
Canadian Design and Construction Inc. (CDC) has come to specialize in renovating and refurbishing condominium units in addition to our general home and commercial contractor business. We are members of ACMO and CCI Toronto, we have a deep understanding of the condominium community and its unique procedures and environment. We are located in the heart of Mississauga, where condominium living is concentrated.
The CDC team is composed of an Architect, Site Manager, Designer, and contractors, including Certified Licensed Plumbers. We carry a 5 million dollar Liability Insurance Policy and are WSIB registered and compliant.
CDC plumbers are also engineer-certified in the installation of Upenor “Aqua-Pex” replacement pipe. Removal of existing Kitec plumbing under supervision of certified plumber and all new connections of Pex piping will be made only by certified plumbers trained by Upenor manufacturer. We are members also of the GTAA (Greater Toronto Apartment Association).
CDC works with Condominium Boards, Project Managers and approved Engineers to ensure Manufacture-certified installation of Uponor PEX plumbibg system, and disconnection of Kitec piping and fittings in each unit, swiftly and effectively restoring the units and leaving them in as good or better condition than originally. Navigating the decision-making and consensus-building process can be complex, and that is where expertise in the condominium structure is a major asset.
Why work with CDC Pros?
When you work with us, you are in the hands of seasoned experts; not only in the area of pipe retrofitting, but in all aspects of renovation, from structural builds to quality finishing and exceptional customer care.
Other pipe re-fitters or plumbers might adequately replace the piping, however you might end up with the following scenarios:
- Bare minimum job done
- Uneven paint job as the contractor may only paint the drywall patch
- Lack of familiarity with board approvals process
- Plumbers who are not certified for replacement for the approved Uponor PEX crosslinked polyethylene, or PEX pipe and ProPEX fittings
We want to leave your unit in better shape than when we found it!
Canadian Design & Construction Mission, Vision, Values
CDC is a bonded, licensed and insured contractor serving the Greater Toronto area, providing complete design, build and renovation services.
We also offer the following specialty services for Commercial and Condominium high rise communities:
Kitec Plumbing Replacement
Fan Coil Unit Replacement and mould remediation
Parking Garage Coatings, Surface and Structural Repair
Common Elements Refurbishment
To serve the condominium, commercial and residential sectors in the Greater Toronto Area, with excellence and efficiency. To provide quality workmanship and timely completion of construction, maintenance, and refurbishment projects.
- To Help Property Managers in fulfilling their responsibilities with greater ease
- To Protect residents’ and investors’ interests by caring for their property
- To Provide information and insight to Boards so they can make informed decisions and save money
- To Support engineers and other professionals in their carrying out their duties
- To Grow our team and their skills, continually striving to have the best crew in the business
CDC Is a trusted and reliable partner to the condominium community; working hard to maintain and improve the standards of properties in their care through proactive collaboration.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Conscientious oversight
- Lean and efficient project management
- Investment in our team’s knowledge base and skill development
- Clear, transparent, and accurate communication
- Every problem has a solution – do what it takes with a positive attitude and learn from each experience.
- Safety First – taking risks with health and safety doesn’t pay in the end.